Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37584 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,011 (Php53,245) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (39 minutes ago)