Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01183 MXN / CDF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 106% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,236 (3,653,530 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)