Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.853 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,254 (6,234 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)