Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,756 (€1,968) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)