Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.206 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,194 ($2,484) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)