Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06610 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 159% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,326 (1,018,546 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)