Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10762 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 438% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 145,161 (1,348,766 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)