Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11168 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 464% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,754 (946,911 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (39 minutes ago)