Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08529 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 227% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,645 (957,253 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)