Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06125 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 140% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,270 (902,343 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)