Cost of living comparison between Louisville, Kentucky, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 622 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.598 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,894 ($1,446) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)