Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,850 ($3,278) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)