Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 698 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.882 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,959 ($2,964) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)