Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,634 in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)