Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,878 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (42 minutes ago)