Cost of living comparison between Los Cabos, Mexico and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,348 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)