Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,988 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)