Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,472 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)