Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,362 in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)