Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,260 prices entered by 829 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.016 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 186% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,209 ($4,285) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)