Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,104 in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)