Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.971 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,422 (R$ 4,592) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)