Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,155 (R$ 6,898) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (30 minutes ago)