Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,329 (R$ 3,889) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)