Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,833 (R$ 7,433) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)