Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03273 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 59% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,638 (1,211,174 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)