Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03361 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,067 (1,192,144 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)