Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03096 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,503 (1,017,676 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)