Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.680 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,494 ($1,632) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)