Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,021 ($1,554) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)