Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,611 ($1,574) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)