Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.801 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,209 ($1,979) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)