Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.942 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,351 (€1,930) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)