Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.324 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,913 (€1,797) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)