Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.944 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,600 (€2,082) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)