Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.987 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,506 (€1,980) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)