Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08570 MXN / AOA *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,848 (639,966 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)