Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11037 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 215% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,228 (799,419 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (44 minutes ago)