Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10691 MXN / AOA
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 197% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,097 (721,158 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (37 minutes ago)