Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.118 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 875 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 91% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)