Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.585 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,931 (22,666 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)