Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.898 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,474 (17,111 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)