Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,396 (18,675 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)