Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.713 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,463 (£1,637) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)