Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 75% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,437 (€2,182) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)