Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,705 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.351 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,087 (€2,117) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)