Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.701 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 33% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,491 (元3,884) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)