Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 166% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,631 ($1,901) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)