Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03332 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,144 (₡ 964,824) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)