Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03378 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,065 (₡ 978,934) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (42 minutes ago)