Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03337 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,563 (₡ 975,780) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)