Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03253 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,277 (₡ 961,467) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)