Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.380 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 97% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,109 (€2,284) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)