Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,191 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.752 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,147 (S/. 7,154) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)