Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.740 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,279 (S/. 6,320) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)