Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,735 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.283 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 86% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,880 (S/. 5,551) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (40 minutes ago)