Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02482 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,795 (1,240,584 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)