Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02745 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,927 (507,280 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)