Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02608 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,546 (1,133,057 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)