Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02804 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,416 (1,263,212 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)