Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02993 MXN / MWK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,058 (603,384 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (26 minutes ago)