Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.389 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,289 (€2,712) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)