Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.195 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,634 (元6,145) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (43 minutes ago)