Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.868 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,611 (元9,629) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (43 minutes ago)