Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.899 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,428 (元4,286) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (34 minutes ago)