Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 238% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,507 (2,777,288 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (34 minutes ago)