Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.810 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,898 (元10,283) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)