Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.301 MXN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 612 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)