Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.048 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,695 ($2,924) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)