Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 691 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,587 in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)