Cost of living in León, Mexico vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,816 in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)