Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 551 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,481 in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)