Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,122 in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)