Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,390 in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)