Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 159% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,389 (€1,580) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)