Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,408 (€1,142) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)