Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38565 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,896 (Php69,743) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)