Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 87% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,665 (€2,240) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)