Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.380 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,141 (€2,419) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (42 minutes ago)