Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.814 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,022 (€2,017) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (41 minutes ago)