Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.665 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,133 (€1,216) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)