Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.180 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,926 (€1,235) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)