Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,168 (€964) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)