Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 427 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.111 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,498 ($2,760) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (26 minutes ago)