Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.164 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 231% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,820 (CHF 3,800) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)