Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.456 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 310% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,308 (CHF 2,391) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)