Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.882 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 256% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,561 (CHF 2,360) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)