Cost of living in Latina, Italy vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.837 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,460 (€2,429) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)