Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.733 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,866 (€1,798) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)