Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,722 (€1,548) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)