Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.942 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,406 (€2,161) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)