Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.485 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,724 (€2,032) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)