Cost of living in Latina, Italy vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.714 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 96% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,095 (€2,169) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)