Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.537 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,070 ($1,172) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)