Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.729 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,826 ($2,767) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)