Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.840 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,254 (1,234 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)