Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37537 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,615 (RD$ 62,911) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)