Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.059 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 89% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,944 (€2,309) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (27 minutes ago)