Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 86% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,803 (€1,656) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)