Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.934 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,806 (€2,039) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)