Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.936 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,068 (€2,096) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)