Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.941 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,999 (元8,161) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (37 minutes ago)