Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15972 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,420 (₨115,329) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)