Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17617 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,634 (₨60,363) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)